Sunday, May 29, 2011

♥ ♥

Assalammualaikum & Salam 1 Malaysia ;)

Bapak gile lame tak update blog .. Kinda busy + i've no idea to bubbling about ..
And yeah , im on my finals exam week .. Gonna face it around 2 weeks .. *wish me luck !
Heeee ..
I just wanna says that , i've crush on someone .. u'll know that someone if u stalk my fb ..
Huahuaaaaa ..
Before , i do love my family , my bestie n now , plus my bf ..
Thanks god for giving me opportunity to fall in ♥♥ again .. :)
Finally , i hope my relation with him will last longer ..
DO WASH OUR EYES WITH THOSE PIC :)
SALAM !

 HOUSEMATE (:
 - I cant life without my family .. everyone of them is my backbone from kids till now ..
-Ayah , Mak , Kak Long , Kak Ngah , Adik ! ♥ 'em
*pic zaman mude nih .. ;)


 SOULMATE ;)
- He's apart of my life now .. The one who always sing to me every nite .. Hell yeah ! ;)
- Saya sayang awak pakcik ! ♥
- ZULFIKRI


  COLLEGE MATE :)
- They apart of my life too .. they make my life in college more awsome ..
- I think , we r just like three stoges .. HAHA 
- ZU & ATYN
*pic sem 1 nih .. aku simpan ag .

- Plus our sis , KAK NURUL 
- behind , ARIP  & UDE


- my lesbo ,  ZU & ME ! 



NATIONAL SERVICE MATE :)
 - I do miss them alot .. my geng when i was in NS ..
- Sleep , bath , chilling , eat , weekend together for 3 months
- FIDA , AZAN , AMYX



 - birthday celebration of AQUARIUS babes
- plus ANI , AINUL , LYNN , AJUE , SURAYA , INA 




 SCHOOL MATE :D
- They always on my side when we r in school ..
- melepak , merabai , menggila together !
- AIDA(acik) , AIN , LAU , FATIN , FINA


 - Girls day out ..
- plus AIDA NATASYA , HANIS , MYRA

 - reception day on school ( form 5 )..
- plus , Farah

 - My bestie ever ! 
- Know her from year 1 till now ! 
- Miss kau , KIKO ( along ) ! 

- When my college fren + school fren hangout ..
- Miss this moment guys !
- Me , ATYN , NISA (angah) , KIKO(along)

 ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥ ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment